We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Does the Blue Iris plugin work in Imperihome  (Read 1409 times)

Offline tomgru

Does the Blue Iris plugin work in Imperihome
« on: December 20, 2014, 06:55:55 pm »
And if so, how?  can you still get a single camera view within a dashboard pane?

Offline Cor

Re: Does the Blue Iris plugin work in Imperihome
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 08:37:37 am »
yep , it is working fine in dashboard view.

Not at home for the moment , but it was very straight forward. 

Cor

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 01:50:53 am »
Yes it works.

Offline clippermiami

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 09:30:42 am »
Absolutely. Select "Device" and scan the list for the camera you are looking for. Select it and touch the top of the photo/icon (I find touching ti anywhere but at the top nothing happens) Voila, the camera you selected will show up in the pane. I have a page devoted to all my cameras in small panes so it definitely works.
Two Vera Plus UI7 Linked via HTTP, 90+ Devices. PlugIns: PLEG, DSC, Blue Iris, MySensors,  AutoVera, ImperiHome, VeraAlerts, EventWatcher

Offline tomgru

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 12:25:15 pm »
Awesome... thanks

Offline prim8

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 05:32:59 pm »
I keep getting the "Error Updating" on Imperihome connecting to a Blue iris camera.
I see it in the list and select it. It just doesn't seem to want to stream to it.
I can see the camera fine in Vera's page, and on my ipad using Homewave. Just not in Imperihome.

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 05:30:57 pm »
I keep getting the "Error Updating" on Imperihome connecting to a Blue iris camera.
I see it in the list and select it. It just doesn't seem to want to stream to it.
I can see the camera fine in Vera's page, and on my ipad using Homewave. Just not in Imperihome.

Your problem is probley in the blueiris server settings. Under web server in the settings turn off secure only box at the bottom center and also might have to use the drop down to non-lan only on the security.

Imperihome is using the "Anynomus" login while it's on your local network. Blueiris is blocking that for security reasons. UI has the option to add a user name and password which will allow you use the server even with the above secured. Which is why UI works but Imperihome does not.

I just posted some of this info in the Blue Iris Plugin already but it is good that it's here also.