We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Fibraro Universal Binary Sensor - not reporting Trigger  (Read 5067 times)

Offline Andrew

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Fibraro Universal Binary Sensor - not reporting Trigger
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 10:55:53 am »
A quick test this morning suggests that the 4th June firmware update has still not resolved this fundamental problem. This is very frustrating as my system utilises a significant number of these sensors....come on Support!! Get this fixed please!!!

Offline robw

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 12:55:01 pm »
OK - having spent reported this back in March and 30mins transatlantic support call I was told that this was being fixed - Vera internal tracking number VUI-4561

Having been disappointed with the lack of any mention in the last two releases I have chased this up again to be told today..

"The logs you?ve provided were not enough and as far as I can see from the issue?s status our developers are waiting for a sample to test this issue out. As a fix for this issue we can assist you in downgrading your unit?s software to before the 1.7.513"

Disappointing to say the least - does anyone in the same timezone as Vera care to pick this up to try to get a fix released as it really defeats one of the key areas of my system.

Rob

Offline Heirlooms

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 11:32:37 am »
I have spent hours on trying to get this to work - has anyone found a solution please. I do have the latest firmware and I assume there is no firmware fix yet? Many thanks tonanyone who can help...

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 09:17:13 am »
Vera promises and promises

1st promise: we support all zwave devices
2nd promise if ui5 supports it ui7 will also
3rd promise we are aware of this issue in ui7 and work on it
4rd promise its a bug and will be resolved in 1st week of October
5th promise I have logged in on your unit and it should be solved
6th promise (today): Please know that the fix for this device was tested with success on multiple Vera units as this it is mandatory before including it into a firmware release. We also have applied it to other customer?s gateways without any issue.

And MONTHS LATER still not working.  It worked flawless for 1.5 years on ui5.

Now I promise that i am constantly looking alternatives to vera.

Sorry vera, one time I was in love with you but our relationship turned into the rut.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:21:23 am by SanderL »
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)