We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Camera ( blue iris) does not load  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Cor

Camera ( blue iris) does not load
« on: March 21, 2015, 03:49:39 pm »
hello all,

A wierd issue.
I have several tablets running Impirihome. 1 Samsung tab3 , 2 cheap chinese 10" tablets.

The second chinese cheap tablet was attached to the wall today (identical tablet).
On my samsung I made some dashboard views , including 1 with 2 tiles showing 2 cameras. This I all exported to the JSON file and emailed it to the chinese tablets and imported.

Now the wierd thing, on 1 tablet both cameras are shown , but on the other tablet I cannot get the second camera , it keeps on showing the "loading circle".

Even wierder is , that when I go to the "rooms" and click the camera >> watch , I can view the camera.   It just isn't working on the dashboard.

I deleted the widget , and made a new one on the tablet , still the same. One camera is ok , the second camera is a nono.

Both identical cheap chinese tablets , running android 4.2.2
Both running imperihome (pro) 2.5.1
Wifi connection is good ( even better on the one which is not working correctly).

Anyone know what's going on?   and how to solve it?

Many thanks,
Cor

Offline Jamr

Re: Camera ( blue iris) does not load
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 04:19:43 pm »
hello all,

A wierd issue.
I have several tablets running Impirihome. 1 Samsung tab3 , 2 cheap chinese 10" tablets.

The second chinese cheap tablet was attached to the wall today (identical tablet).
On my samsung I made some dashboard views , including 1 with 2 tiles showing 2 cameras. This I all exported to the JSON file and emailed it to the chinese tablets and imported.

Now the wierd thing, on 1 tablet both cameras are shown , but on the other tablet I cannot get the second camera , it keeps on showing the "loading circle".

Even wierder is , that when I go to the "rooms" and click the camera >> watch , I can view the camera.   It just isn't working on the dashboard.

I deleted the widget , and made a new one on the tablet , still the same. One camera is ok , the second camera is a nono.

Both identical cheap chinese tablets , running android 4.2.2
Both running imperihome (pro) 2.5.1
Wifi connection is good ( even better on the one which is not working correctly).

Anyone know what's going on?   and how to solve it?

Many thanks,
Cor

I would take the tablet out of the wall mount and check it next to the wireless router. Something in the wall mount may be blocking the packets.

Offline Cor

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:05:03 pm »
@ Jamr , I did try that , but it remains the same.

And to note; when I go to the rooms ( not the dasboard) and I click the camera , the camera is shown normally. Only in the dasboard it doesn't work.

Cor

Offline Jamr

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 10:50:43 pm »
I am at a loss on this one. There has to be some difference on the two tablets. Try posting this one over on the Imperihome area on G+. They are very active over there.