Author Topic: Hunter Douglas Platinum Bridge App  (Read 12104 times)

Offline pascalw

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Hunter Douglas Platinum Bridge App
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 09:57:27 pm »
Hi Gengen!
I had Remote Support having to clean my files to make room for the most recent upgrade. IN the process they deleted the Platinum Gateway LUA and XML files. After reinstalling I see all my shades appear three times in each room.
I telnet'ed back in and deleted the D_PlatinumGateway.XML etc. Powercycled the box and removed all the Shade devices. Reinstalling the files and rediscovering the shades... works but the result is that is pulls up all previously discovered devices and I have blinds showing 3x for each room .

What file should I go into to fix this?

Many thanks!!!

Offline Chapin

Re: Hunter Douglas Platinum Bridge App
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 01:59:27 pm »
I just set this up.  It's pretty cool.

There is one thing.  It takes a long time to send a command.  I've measured as fast as 45 seconds and as slow as 2.5 mins.

What could cause this?  I've got a Vera Plus with not very many devices.  I just started setting it up today.  This is the second app I've installed, after the Sonos app.  Otherwise, it is really fresh.

When I make a change on the Platinum App, the Vera device status updates immediately.  When I send a command from Vera it takes a long time, but then happens.

One interesting anomaly I noticed when I installed it:  I have three shades, each installed in it's own room.  One of the blinds imported and 2 of the rooms imported.  Each device is there and works, just one as a device and 2 has rooms.

At anyrate, if anyone has seen this or can help me find a solution, I'd appreciate it.  I've read this thread and have not seen this discussed. 

Thanks.

I'm cutting over to Vera from HS this weekend.  This is still happening with my platinum controller.

I think it is within Vera.  If I execute the commands and wait until vera is done "sending command" and then disconnect Vera from the network, the blind never goes down.  If I keep it connected, the blind eventually goes down.

Could this be a setting within Vera that has gotten dorked? I don't think I've tweaked anything in the set up of these devices that would cause this.