Author Topic: New problem - intermittent lights flicker on the lsm-15 Evolve switch  (Read 1909 times)

Offline peterluc8080

Any news on this issue with Evolve light  switch?

I brought my switches around 2012-2013 and since it was more than one year, Evolve didnt want to replace them in the late 2015. I have since remove almost 3/4 of the light switch since the flicker is too much annoying.

Out of the 22 Evolve devices I brought, only the 4 dimmers and 2 LSM-15 are still Working fine... All the 16 other devices are good for garbage...

Envoy? de mon Nexus 6 en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline niharmehta

No resolution. I exchanged emails with their VP of Operations for a bit back in Jan and then never completed the thread after they were supposedly asking their OEM.  I would send them an email and force the issue. Having a 80% failure rate is ridiculous (but not surprising based on my experience) .  PM me and I will send you the VP of Ops  email address.

2x VeraLite; 2xTrane Tstats; 45 x Switches/Dimmers/Appliance Modules; 4x Everspring Water Sensors; DSC Integration; 2 x Zwave Door Locks; 1x Ted5K; 1x Rainforest Eagle; Onkyo AVR; 6x Squeezebox;