Author Topic: Heatmiser Neo Thermostats  (Read 6282 times)

Offline racarter

Re: Heatmiser Neo Thermostats
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »
m.zukowski - I've PMed you.
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline calllvin

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:02 am »
Hi Alan

Could you send me the heatmiser neo plugin. I don't seem to be able to PM you

Thanks

Fergus

Offline racarter

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2017, 03:44:08 am »
Fergus - I'll PM you.
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline roscoegray

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2017, 11:15:10 am »
Alan,

Quick one for you (hopefully), one of my NeoAir thermostats also has a floor probe but its reporting the floor temperature to vera rather than the room temperature. Is there a quick fix for this?

Attached screen grab of the variables, CurrentTemperature is FloorTemperature and really i would like RoomTemperature..

[SOLVED] - As soon as i looked at the variables i attached i see the TempSelect was set to Floor, changed to Room and that did the trick! Sorry for not looking properly before posting!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:19:18 am by roscoegray »

Offline racarter

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:14 pm »
@roscoegray

Glad to hear you figured it out.  It's detailed in the instructions too.  ;D

A

Offline u587162

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2017, 08:13:12 am »
Hi ra carter,

I've ordered my UFH for the ground floor and have the wired Neo thermostats which will be installed in a couple of months.  The 1st floor will also have wired thermostats but the loft floor will have wireless Neo thermostats.

Can I please confirm that your plugin etc will work for controlling both the wired and wireless version for each of my floors?  Do I need to follow a particular setup because of the mixed wired and wireless (each floor will have only the one type not mixed wired and wireless on the same floor).

Thx.

Offline racarter

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2017, 08:34:17 am »
The plugin was written to communicate with wireless Neo thermostats connected via a Neohub.  I have no experience of wired Neo thermostats so I don't know what their comms requirements would be.

Oamobile

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2017, 04:11:55 pm »
Please could you send me the Neo app. Many thanks

Offline u587162

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2017, 02:40:29 pm »
racarter,

I queried your comment with Heatmiser directly and they replied "you can integrate with the neoHub over IP using the attached protocol document the thermostats all communicate to the neoHub so any neoStat wired or wireless is controlled via the app as it's the hub that is integrated with."

I have three floors with only the top floor being wireless and the ground floor and first will be wired. 

Would you mind (eventually) helping me with this on the basis of what she has said?

Thanks.

Offline racarter

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2017, 03:53:56 pm »
Sure.  When you're ready just PM me your email address and I'll send you the plugin files.

Alan

Offline oijonesy

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2017, 02:50:23 am »
Hi Alan I have the latest heatmiser neohub controller and the neostats managing my UFH.  I have recently bought a Fibaro HC2 and wondered if what you have developed would enable me to control my UFH from within Fibaro HC2?  I cannot seem to PM you

Offline racarter

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 02:37:50 pm »
@oijonesy

The plugin was written specifically for Vera and would require a major rewrite to function on HC2.

Offline OliA

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2017, 02:55:51 pm »
Hi Alan,

Please could I get a copy of your Neo plugin?

Many thanks in advance

Offline racarter

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2017, 03:26:28 pm »
OliA - I've PMed you.

Offline racarter

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2017, 05:35:57 am »
To avoid delays when requesting my Heatmiser Neo plugin please contact me via the webform at carter53.wordpress.com

Alan