Author Topic: Heatmiser Neo Thermostats  (Read 4373 times)

Offline racarter

Re: Heatmiser Neo Thermostats
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »
m.zukowski - I've PMed you.
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline calllvin

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:02 am »
Hi Alan

Could you send me the heatmiser neo plugin. I don't seem to be able to PM you

Thanks

Fergus

Offline racarter

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2017, 03:44:08 am »
Fergus - I'll PM you.
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline roscoegray

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2017, 11:15:10 am »
Alan,

Quick one for you (hopefully), one of my NeoAir thermostats also has a floor probe but its reporting the floor temperature to vera rather than the room temperature. Is there a quick fix for this?

Attached screen grab of the variables, CurrentTemperature is FloorTemperature and really i would like RoomTemperature..

[SOLVED] - As soon as i looked at the variables i attached i see the TempSelect was set to Floor, changed to Room and that did the trick! Sorry for not looking properly before posting!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:19:18 am by roscoegray »

Offline racarter

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:14 pm »
@roscoegray

Glad to hear you figured it out.  It's detailed in the instructions too.  ;D

A

Offline u587162

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2017, 08:13:12 am »
Hi ra carter,

I've ordered my UFH for the ground floor and have the wired Neo thermostats which will be installed in a couple of months.  The 1st floor will also have wired thermostats but the loft floor will have wireless Neo thermostats.

Can I please confirm that your plugin etc will work for controlling both the wired and wireless version for each of my floors?  Do I need to follow a particular setup because of the mixed wired and wireless (each floor will have only the one type not mixed wired and wireless on the same floor).

Thx.

Offline racarter

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2017, 08:34:17 am »
The plugin was written to communicate with wireless Neo thermostats connected via a Neohub.  I have no experience of wired Neo thermostats so I don't know what their comms requirements would be.

Offline Oamobile

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2017, 04:11:55 pm »
Please could you send me the Neo app. Many thanks