We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Set ZME_WALLC_SET  (Read 1040 times)

Offline DavidH

• Sr. Newbie
Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Set ZME_WALLC_SET
« on: October 24, 2015, 12:00:45 pm »

Have a question about the Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Set ZME_WALLC_SET, usual fun getting a device into Vera but it's found it but shows up as a _Generic IO instead of a Z-Wave.me Wall Controller, so not quite sure what to do to get it to show up as a controller, I have  installed it , uninstalled it 3 or 4 times reset the switch to factory defaults each time, but still shows up as a Generic IO  :( anybody know how to get one to show up as a controller and not a Generic_IO thanks

running on Vera lite software version 1.5.672

Offline DavidH

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Set ZME_WALLC_SET
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 01:47:24 pm »
Been Playing set it's device_file to D_SceneController1.xml shows as a controller now, so followed the steps in http://www.vesternet.com/resources/application-notes/apnt-69#.Viu1I63RVYN guide to configure it, set it up so a button press turns on or off a device directly all configs pass to the device OK but pressing a button has no effect on what it controls :( back to the drawing board, unless just changing it's device ID to a  D_SceneController1.xml wont work and it should be a different device ID ? or I need to change other settings as well ?

Offline DavidH

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Set ZME_WALLC_SET
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 12:57:48 pm »
Still playing with this Switch now running a Vera Edge on UI 17, after lots of emails with the supplier who has been very helpful and tried to help, I  still can not get this to trigger a simple scene like turn a light on / off. Has anybody got one of these working ? Beginning to wonder if Vera is actually getting any input from the switch when it's in user mode but no idea how to tell if it is or not. Switch configures with Vera when in management mode, but after that all I can get out of it is a red light when you push a button :(