Author Topic: Virtual Switch Setup/ Siren Help!!!  (Read 869 times)

Offline Jaelub

Virtual Switch Setup/ Siren Help!!!
« on: November 15, 2015, 03:06:58 pm »
Hello,
I am tying to set up my first virtual switch on my vera lite UI7, and I am getting nowhere so far. I would appreciate help so much!

Also I have a aeotec siren that goes off as I set it up to, but turning it off once it has been activated seems a bit time consuming due to me having to locate the siren then switch it off, then put the vera into HOME mode so it won't reacrtivate. In "home mode"have the  siren and all my sensors switched off. Even the way I have my "home mode" configured won't turn off my siren when in that mode.
Thanks,
Jae

Offline OlivierToebosch

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Virtual Switch Setup/ Siren Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 06:40:29 am »
Have you ever solved this problem? A bit strange that the siren is not shut off automatically when the house modus is set to home...
I'm searching for a solution to this as we speak!
best regards,
Olivier

Offline Damation

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 03:38:43 pm »
Known Issues

Siren On/Off button not working in Scenes (iOS/Android)

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,38709.0.html

Offline Zoro

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 10:48:02 am »
Hello,
I am tying to set up my first virtual switch on my vera lite UI7, and I am getting nowhere so far. I would appreciate help so much!

Also I have a aeotec siren that goes off as I set it up to, but turning it off once it has been activated seems a bit time consuming due to me having to locate the siren then switch it off, then put the vera into HOME mode so it won't reacrtivate. In "home mode"have the  siren and all my sensors switched off. Even the way I have my "home mode" configured won't turn off my siren when in that mode.
Thanks,
Jae

Hi Jaelub

I also have been having problems with the Aeotec siren. They seem to go off even in the home mode with the sirens "disabled." What's with that???

Z