This app is a nice upgrade from the old one. I'm sorry I didn't provide this feedback sooner, but here are some suggestions for enhancements:
1) The Status stuff on the dashboard takes up too much space and is pretty useless.
2) My Modes is not useful to me and I'd like to hide it.
3) When viewing devices, I'd like to be able to show a list of rooms and then the devices in each room. With something like 60 devices across 10 rooms, the By Room view is almost useless.
4) When viewing devices, having a Failed tab takes up real estate that really shouldn't be highlighted. Telling users that their devices failed is more of a troubleshooting thing.
5) The hamburger menu is a poor user interface element. Please see: http://blog.manbolo.com/2014/06/30/apple-on-hamburger-menus http://www.oliverfoggin.com/the-hamburger-menu-is-it-a-good-thing/
6) When in favorites, hitting Edit adds a favorite; it should just be add or +.
7) When adding favorites, the modal dialog is using a non-standard view where it doesn't cover the whole screen.
For alerts, there isn't a way to clear them.
9) When adding a geo-fence, it also uses that weird non-standard modal view.
10) When adding a geo-fence, the checkmarks are unclear if the green background is on/off. Using a standard iOS control makes this obvious. (There are a few other places using the checkmark as well.) I know you are trying to be consistent with the web interface, but it isn't clear.
11) In scenes, having the Info show a Legend basically means the user interface failed. If a user can't figure out what things mean, there is a problem.
12) When creating a new scene, the view does a push onto the navigation stack, but has a cancel button. Cancel buttons are usually for modal views
While this app does a lot more than my basic app, you can see some standard user interface with my iOS app. The source is freely available at: https://github.com/sgruby/VeraAutomationSwift
Please let me know if you have any questions about any of my comments. (I write iOS software for a living.)
Thanks for all the work updating this app!