I had to dig around awhile to figure out all the steps for connecting an Envisalink 4 to a Vera Edge, so I figure I'll share what worked for me.
1. Got to http://www.eyezon.com/
and create an account
2. Choose Add new device from the portal and register your EVL4
3. Take a pic of your EVL4 so you have the MAC address
3. Install your EVL4 into your alarm panel
- disconnect power plug and then the battery
- wire up the EVL4
- reconnect battery and then power
4. Find the EVL4's IP from your router and go to its web portal (default login is user/user)
5. Set a static IP and a new password (apparently this password is stored as clear-text so don't use your bank password here)
6. Go to your Vera's web portal and install the DSC plug-in (under Apps -> Install apps). The plug-in will create a new device on your Vera, I named mine Alarm Interface.
Note: the Vera app store at apps.mios.com is apparently for older Vera's. Stay away from there, it's useless.
7. Open the Alarm Interface device -> Advanced -> Params and fill out these fields:
ip: static IP of your EVL4 (some directions say to include a port but I didn't)
mac: from your EVL4
8. Switch to the New Service tab and enter these fields:
New service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:DSCAlarmPanel1
New variable: InterfacePassword
New value: your password
9. Reboot your Vera (under Settings -> Net & Wifi, just because)
10. You should see some new door and motion devices now. Go back to Alarm Interface device -> Advanced -> Variables and there will be a bunch of new variables.
11. Update DoorZones and MotionZones with your zone setup. DoorZones should include doors and windows.
11. Reboot again. The door and motion devices should match your config now.
12. Manually label all your new devices - there is no way to import the names from your alarm system.