for your help on TP-Link NC200.
It worked for me on my TP-Link NC200, connected by wire (i don't know if it works wirelessly either)
To have it working, i went to
- Devices -> Add device
- Security Cameras-> IP Camera (Other IP Camera)
- Next -> Next -> Next
- Manually Install Camera (advanced)
Select the IP of your camera (from the list that appears)
Then under "Manual Configuration",
- on Camera Type, select "Other Ip Camera" (last option);
- on Camera URL, write "http://<IP>:8080/snapshot.jpg", replacing <IP> for your camera IP address (without quotes);
- on Camera IP Address, repeat your camera IP address;
- on camera username, write "admin" (without quotes);
- on camera password, write the password for user admin in base64 format (you can use https://www.base64encode.org/
to convert it. For the default admin password (which is "admin"), the base64 password you have to insert is "YWRtaW4=" (without quotes). I advise you to change the admin password by the way
Press the "test button" and the picture from the camera should appear.
Name the camera and that's it!
Once again i'm not the one to thank for this solution, i just hope this step by step mini guide will help someone that is having the same difficulties i had.