The internals of the Pentair plugin are similar in how it communicates with Autelis but the equipment control for Jandy is fundamentally different. This will require a different plugin with the command and response structure for the Jandy gear. The Pentair plugin will do you no good.
In the meantime I need a few bits of info from you related to the equipment on your pad.
1. What Jandy controller is on your pad AquaLink RS?
2. How many variable speed pumps do you have (if any)?
3. Is this a pool/spa combo and do you have a Gas, Electric, or Heat Pump heater?
4. Do you have an AquaPure or ChemLink connected?
5. Do you have any WaterColors or Savi lights?
I'm in Sac and I probably will not be making it to your neck anytime soon but that shouldn't be required.
1. I will have to look but it is circa 2003 and is f/w Rev N AFAIK.
2. I have no variable speed pumps and I don't think my Jandy controller board can control them anyhow. There are two pumps and and auxiliary pump (I need to verify for sure).
3. I have a pool/spa combo and I have a gas heater. Also, it controls the pool lights with fiber optic and a color wheel (Old School compared to today's LED lights but what is one to do?). There is even another unused (or two?) auxiliary connector for yard lighting that I will eventually want to utilize but it is not in use right now. This may be better to just bypass and use Z-Wave lighting controllers anyhow.
4. I do not have either aquapure or chemlink connected but I do have a Hayward Salt Water Chlorinator and I'm not sure if it can connect to the Jandy or not. This was added in 2014 when we bought the house with the 2003 pool whereupon we converted it to a salt water pool.
5. We do have lights. See #3 above but these are controlled right now with the RS Link by the rear sliding door. I can chose colorwheel for changing colors and (I think) only single colors but not combinations like, say, Red, White and Blue for the 4th or Red and Green for Christmas. Adding this would be a plus! Additionally, there is fiber optic lighting on the steps to the raises spa and underneath the shear decents on each side of the spa. I'll post a couple of pictures that I have of them but need to get them from my phone.