Author Topic: Fibaro FGS-223 second channel not working with Vera Edge  (Read 6685 times)

Offline Almighty

Re: Fibaro FGS-223 second channel not working with Vera Edge
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 03:47:08 am »
So what is the current state? I'm going to need another double switch for my home and I'd like to use FGS-223 and both its channels. I don't care about the power monitoring, but I'd like to use double click to launch scenes, is this well implemented? Thanks

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 03:49:48 am »
So what is the current state? I'm going to need another double switch for my home and I'd like to use FGS-223 and both its channels. I don't care about the power monitoring, but I'd like to use double click to launch scenes, is this well implemented? Thanks

Yes, if you follow this thread it works.
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)

Offline Almighty

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2017, 04:01:53 am »
I read the whole thread but I didn't find any sign of the double click being supported. Also it seemed to me that I need to make several workarounds (luup, configuration hacks) in order to get the basic functionality.

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2017, 04:20:43 am »
I read the whole thread but I didn't find any sign of the double click being supported. Also it seemed to me that I need to make several workarounds (luup, configuration hacks) in order to get the basic functionality.

Double click to launch scenes. You can do that via PLEG, not native via the device.
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)

Offline Almighty

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2017, 05:08:27 am »
Double click to launch scenes. You can do that via PLEG, not native via the device.
Can PLEG work with the native functionality described in the attached manual screenshot? I think that this is also worth of native implementation into basic Vera interface.

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2017, 01:03:48 pm »
Can PLEG work with the native functionality described in the attached manual screenshot? I think that this is also worth of native implementation into basic Vera interface.

You can alway do control of device properties in Vera. Alternatively you can use PLEG to use Device values in Vera.

Offline Robinbb

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 05:32:23 am »
Thanks SOSO much people.  I am just getting started and this thread was a lifesaver!