Looks very similar to what occasionally happens with my veraplus (uI17). For some reason garbage gets added to the code, then you get the error message. What I've done is make sure I've got all my LUUA code scenes in text files. Then when the error message appears, I go through each scene that contains LUUA code and find the one that has gotten corrupted, copy and paste the good code back in, save the LUUA code, save the scene. Wait for the progress message in the blue bar up top and see if the error is displayed. If it does, I keep looking.
It doesn't have to be the particular scene you are working on. When the error message pops up, go through each scene and I'll bet you'll find one that has gotten messed up.
Why this happens is beyond my skill set. I've found that once I've gotten the bad scene corrected and stop playing, my veraplus works fine.
Good luck. Maybe they'll fix the issue in an upcoming update.