You will find attached files, they will create the plugin for vera, save them in a directory on your computer that you can find.
1) Go to apps in Vera menu, located on the left side of the screen.
2) Select development apps, under development apps you will select Luup files.
3) Go back to the directory on your computer and select the files you downloaded. Select them and drop them into the upload selection (you can't miss it). Once files are all uploaded, you will see each labeled as done.
4) Under the same menu development apps select create a device. Under the section Upnp Device Filename enter HTD.xml. Then press the button on the screen create device, wait for a minute or two.
5) Go to Settings from the menu on the left, select Z-Wave settings, advanced and reload engine. After a few minutes this will make the first device the HTD Controller. If it doesn't then you need to refresh your screen.
6) Select the HTD Controller device enter the advanced settings and type in the IP address of your GW-SL1. Make sure the IP address is correct, go out of the device and back in making sure the IP address was saved.
7) Go to Settings from the menu on the left, select Z-Wave settings, advanced and reload engine. After a few minutes this will create the six zones.
You will have to rename the zones to what you have them named in your app.
9) When you have confirmed that everything is fully functioning, you may have an error on the controller. No worry enter the HTD Controller device, select advanced, variables and change the CommFailure to 0. It should be 1.
10) Go to Settings from the menu on the left, select Z-Wave settings, advanced and reload engine. After a few minutes the error will be gone.
This creates a fully functioning plugin with 6 zones. You can also get this to work with your Alexa if you have one. To do so you need to setup a scene, the scene is what Alexa will operate. It can turn zone on/off, volume up/down, mute and etc.
Once completed you will ask Alexa to discover devices and your scene will be totally functioning
I hope this works well for you and give me an update on how you find it.