If you're not comfortable with Linux or technical hacks then I wouldn't recommend it, but here are the instructions.
0. Backup your Vera
1. Attach to your Vera via SCP (e.g. using WinSCP), normal root login
2. In folder /www/cmh/js find the file called main.js (it's actually a symbolic link to the RO filesystem)
3. Copy it to main.js.old as a backup (or onto your PC somewhere)
4. Delete the file - this removes the symbolic link
5. Copy/upload main.js.old to main.js in that folder - you now have a "real" file you can edit
6. Edit the file to remove the line "application.addEvent("on_ui_requireUpgrade", myInterface, "requireUpgrade");" (WinSCP has an "Edit" option which automatically downloads the file and then uploads it back when you save and close the editor)
7. All done
You can also do it directly via SSH terminal, but bear in mind you have to replace the symbolic link with a real file, the location the link points to is read-only.