Author Topic: Sunricher RGBW Controller and Wall Control  (Read 1542 times)

Offline cubs2b23

Re: Sunricher RGBW Controller and Wall Control
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 03:01:09 pm »
I actually purchased them direct from Sunricher but I believe they have a European distributor.

You could email jason@sunricher.com to get details of the distributor.

Might be worth hanging on to see if they consider making changes to the all on/off button on the wall switch.

What was the cost for the RGBW tape controller?  I didn't see it at first or second glance on their website.

Offline Slartibartfast

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 03:32:25 pm »
I actually purchased them direct from Sunricher but I believe they have a European distributor.

You could email jason@sunricher.com to get details of the distributor.

Might be worth hanging on to see if they consider making changes to the all on/off button on the wall switch.

What was the cost for the RGBW tape controller?  I didn't see it at first or second glance on their website.
I have just checked all my old e-mails etc. but unfortunately I must have deleted the ones with the original quote and I can't actually remember. I suggest email jason as above to ask as he quoted to me originally. Please chase him for an EU supplier too as that's one thing he has omitted to tell me.
We need a stockist as buying direct also incurs carriage and import duty.
Devon UK 240V 50Hz
Now on Homeseer

Offline trygve

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 02:34:52 am »
I've got a handfull of these (mostly the plain touch panels, but also one RGB) and they work great so fare. Though; from the documentation on them it looks to me like it should be possible to assign scenes to the S1, S2, S3, S4 buttons but I am struggeling a bit with that. Anyone managed to assign a scene created in the Vera to these buttons?
Vera Edge. Qubino flush dimmers-, 10V dimmers-, flush relays-, flush shutters-, Sunricher touch panel-, RGBW touch panel, Secure thermostats & relays, HeatIt thermostats, Fibaro RGBW dimmers, Aeotec multisensors-, Switches, Z-Wave.Me Wall Controllers, SwiidInter Cord Switch, Velux Integra, Sonos

Offline ohdan

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 04:25:49 am »
Thanks Slartibartfast, great work here.

Cheers.

Offline johnfromen6

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 02:23:22 pm »
Hi I'm a newbee to this forum but was interested to see Slartibartfast's posts and excellent video re this wall controller. I also have a Fibaro RGBW controller for my LED strips and have just ordered the Sunricher wall controller so would be very interested to know how you associated the two?

I also have some other LED lights on a Fibaro Dimmer 2 and would love to be able to control both via the Sunricher wall controller. (I'd only need on/off and brightness for this). Do you think that it would be possible to associate the Fibaro RGBW controller with button 1, say, on the wall plate and the Fibaro Dimmer 2 with button 2 and if so how. I'd need the Network ID's for button 1 and button 2 I think.

Would be really grateful for any pointers.

Cheers