Please post Skill for the rest of us who want to get our systems working again.
Alex, I agree and understand and while I'd like to give you the rundown of what happened I'm not in a position to give an official statement. I can give my personal statement and thats that it wasn't something we controlled or expected to happen.
The invite links have been confirmed working now, i will send an email to the beta list.
Vlad I usually don't want to beat a dead horse but the way this was handled was "Classic Vera"... wasting a good hour+ of my time, and many more hours of the rest of the community.
I reported this problem in the morning on the forums and via an email to yoru beta email address... the support agent responded quickly (which was a nice surprise) but they told me the problem was MY FAULT. They said I needed to install the Alexa Helper Plugin. Funny, that plugin WAS installed until I used your US Email Link. AND, how does that have anything to do with the Amazon Skill not being on the Amazon site?
SEVERAL problems unrelated to technicals...
1. Vera LLC didnt - test everything just prior to release to ensure all systems were working
2. Vera LLC didnt - monitor the forums for problems
3. Vera LLC didnt - immediately test said posted problems
4. Vera LLC didnt - immediately inform thier tech/beta support staff of the problems
5. Vera LLC didnt - immediately inform users there was a verified problems and to stop spending time on it, they'd be notified when it was fixed
Yup, CLASSIC VERA I've seen for 5+ years ... this is why Vera is losing users, especially the plugin developers which make the plugins that are the only reason Vera is competitive in this market, period. Without them, Vera has less capability then most other platforms.
We really want to love Vera... but the way Vera handles all things just makes it increasingly impossible.