Author Topic: Amazon Alexa Home Skill Update (2) - with new invite links  (Read 2477 times)

Offline jelder67

Re: Amazon Alexa Home Skill Update (2) - with new invite links
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:50 am »
I keep getting the "Failed" message when I get to the point where it is supposed to install the plugin.  I have retried to the point of insanity, I have tried rebooting my Vera 3, and everything else I can think of.  Anyone had a similar issue or any suggestions?

Thanks.

Offline hellovn

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2017, 06:27:03 am »
I keep getting the "Failed" message when I get to the point where it is supposed to install the plugin.  I have retried to the point of insanity, I have tried rebooting my Vera 3, and everything else I can think of.  Anyone had a similar issue or any suggestions?

Thanks.

If I tried to include all my devices, I also got a "failed" message. However, when I tried to include a few devices at a time, it went through successfully.

Offline kadebross

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2017, 09:22:31 pm »
I can get everything to install, the devices show up on http://alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#smart-home

But when I use a voice command, all I hear is:

"Sorry, I couldn't find a device or group named "DEVICE NAME" in Kade's account"

I've gone through this multiple times and always get the same result.

Offline anthonyris

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 11:18:43 pm »
After clicking the link and installing the skill, make sure you run Discover Devices from the Alexa app/web page.

I can get everything to install, the devices show up on http://alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#smart-home

But when I use a voice command, all I hear is:

"Sorry, I couldn't find a device or group named "DEVICE NAME" in Kade's account"

I've gone through this multiple times and always get the same result.
Vera3x2, Leviton, GE dimmers, relays and lamp modules, Sonos, Nests...