I am considering buying a Vera device for a small office.
On my requirements I have the following:
- Have a cheap way to associate a arm/disarm to a real person (e.g. a cheap keyfob and/or a unique PIN). The key itself doesn't need to be special, it just needs to arm/disarm the alarm
- Be able to list and export the lock/unlock events, so I know: the event; who performed it and when
One of the overall goals is to be able to provide office keys to a more broad number of people, and rely on this log of events to be able to maintain security/accountability.
I was told (and read) about some 3rd party apps that could do this, but some of the information is somewhat old (e.g. http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=16103.0
1) Is this possible to achieve with a Vera unit?
2) If so, can you share an example of how the data will be viewed/exported?
3) If not, do you have any suggestion of other models sold in Europe that would achieve this goal?