Author Topic: Months long schedule  (Read 316 times)

Offline 3rdStng

Months long schedule
« on: March 16, 2017, 09:41:59 pm »
I have a condition reading my Netatmo temps inside and out and if the temp outside is <= to 2 degrees below the inside temp AND it's summer time, send me a notice to turn on the house fan. All of my conditions are coming true with the exception of my s_SummerTime.

s_SummerTime has an absolute start date of *-03-01 with a time of 00:00:00 (I even tried 00:00:01 to be safe.) and an Absolute end date of *-10-15 with a time of 23:59:59. (I had all zeros here once too.)

As you can see in the Sched Status attachment, the last true and false are 0. Do schedules not allow for a large span?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
Re: Months long schedule
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 05:57:21 am »
Did you define this before March 1st ?
If not, then it will not be triggered until NEXT March 1st ?
You can change the current value with the "Toggle Schedule State" in the schedule editor.
From then on it should follow your schedules.

NOTE: PLEG is event driven ...  I do not look at the start and stop times to determine the correct state ... At the specified time I change the State to the value indicated.

Offline 3rdStng

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 10:29:13 am »
Ah, that makes sense. I did create the schedule before 1 March, but it was a different date at that time. I changed it, but it was after 1 March.
I was thinking it was more conditional. "It's after 1 March, set to true." But I see now that it's past 1 March and won't trigger again until next year.

Thanks. I toggled the state and will see if things fire off as they should.

Offline 3rdStng

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 03:01:34 pm »
I toggled and the state became true. However my notification didn't trigger. I didn't spend anytime looking at it at the moment but did today and I noticed that the state is back to false, yet I didn't toggle it back. Should it retain its toggled state during a LUA reload?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 10:13:41 am »
Yes it should retain the state on a restart ... It should only toggle at a scheduled time ... or manually ... or when it is first initialized.
Did you notice the time that the value was change (From the status report) ... does it correspond to a Vera Reload ?

Offline 3rdStng

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 06:30:14 pm »
I didn't noticed when, or why, it was toggled to false. I just checked it again, ~24 hours after my last post, and it is still in a true state. I did a few LUA reloads yesterday too adjusting conditions and notifications. I'll keep an eye on things.

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 07:53:37 pm »
You can monitor the Status report ... it will show the last time the schedule was true and the last time it was set to false.

Offline 3rdStng

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 09:09:48 pm »
Last true - 2017-03-18 12:03:35.037. Pretty sure this is when I manually toggled it.