This forum has given me a lot of help so now I will try (To the best of my ability) to give something back.
I have some Philips Hue bulbs that I am using from my vera Plus. I also have a 4 button Wallmote from aeotec that I was hoping could control the bulbs.
unfortunately this is not possible by following the Vera Plus guide on their homepage. They are using association groups and the Philips Hue app does not support that. If that is what you are looking for use this guide https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000162165-using-wallmote-quad-with-vera-ui7-
After contacting Aeotec support I got half the solution, some from a Amazon review and the rest I figured out myself.
1. Pair the Wallmote following the guide.
Now you have 5 devices. The main device (With the name you have choosen) + _Generic IO to _Generic I3
2. Go into "Advanced" tab on the device, and change the "device_json" field to "D_CentralSceneController1.json"
3. Click on "New Service", then "Reload Engine"
4. When that's done, refresh the browser page
Now the Wallmote works with Scenes.
5. Create a Manual triggered scene where you turn on the light
6. Go to devices and find the main device with the name of your choice from step 1
7. Click on the arrow
8. Down on the page you will find a "Select scenes for device buttons" Click it.
9 Now you have four combo boxes, one for each button where you can choose Which scene you want to control.
10. Choose the scene just created.
Now you are able to run that scene every time you click the button.
Hope this will help someone having a wallmote and Hue bulbs.