Hi, well, just wanted to see if I could get any tips for Vera3 flashing Red/Green.
This is what I have tried:
1) Installed Windows Virtual PC with Windows XP mode
2) turned off all firewalls, anti-virus ect on windows 7
3) opened Windows XP mode
4) Downloaded the vera3_recovery tool and latest_vera3_recovey_firmware
5) turned off all firewalls in Windows XP
6) followed the instructions here: wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Firmware_Flash_Vera3
7) Did not work - sometimes got an error within the recovery tool "Access Target Error", but basically the device never showed up in the list
Followed instructions in this thread (first one that suggests pinging and teleneting): http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,9027.msg59030.html#msg59030
I am having no luck. I do not really like hardware that insists on being re-flashed. Does not look good at all!
Having said that, seeing as I own a brick, does anyone have any tips before I research other home automation options?
I really gave both suggestions a good try - spent all day trying it over and over, rebooting PC in between, rechecking settings ect.